Author Topic: Rear wheel dampers supplier  (Read 425 times)

johncas

• View Profile
Rear wheel dampers supplier
« on: December 12, 2020, 05:57:13 AM »
Where can I get somerear wheel dampers for the symba I live in the UK and scooter dynasty has them but only ships to usa
2014 Sym Symba
1950 Lambretta Model C

vintagegarage

• View Profile
Re: Rear wheel dampers supplier
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 06:28:18 AM »
I looked this morning on the Scooter Dynasty web site just now and don't see the shocks.  Please send a link to what you see or provide more info. 

I assume you are looking for new ones, but there is a pair of used ones on eBay, with a lot of rust on the chrome, but better than nothing if you have none right now.  It is rare to find any parts for Symba on eBay, but a couple a weeks ago, someone took apart a pair of Symbas and posted the parts.  The shocks are here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-shocks-suspension-SYM-SYMBA-110-JJ4/124464325854?hash=item1cfaa6e4de:g:4vcAAOSwDwJfxGie

New Symba parts have pretty much dried up in the US now.. same for Wowow parts in Asia.. It would be great if someone would post links here to any shops with new parts..

toocutetoscoot

• View Profile
Re: Rear wheel dampers supplier
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 10:08:44 AM »
I wonder if Rear wheel cush dampers for the C70 Passport w0uld fit Symba?They are sold all over Ebay and for a  fraction of what Scooter Dynasty  sells them for.Same thing w.the rear shocks.?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()