Author Topic: Got my new Symba!!  (Read 1755 times)

SymbaWal

• View Profile
Got my new Symba!!
« on: May 24, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »
Hey folks! I got my new Symba today! Wonderful bike, handles great, very much reminds me of my CT90 which was Cub-based.

The shifter's a little tougher to engage, but I think that's 'cause it's sooo new. I am so happy to have such wonderful transportation. Can't wait to accessorize the bike and do some long runs after the break in period's over. Exciting!!

You'll be hearing a lot more from me in the near future. Happy riding everyone.
'10 SYM Symba (light blue)
'06 Tomos Revival
'01 Tomos Targa LX
'77 Garelli SuperSport XL
'72 Honda N600 (the car; 2 cyl. 598cc air-cooled)
(former bikes: '73 Honda CT90, '91 Honda CT70)

baron

• View Profile
Re: Got my new Symba!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 03:48:55 AM »
Hi, welcome to the club, your symba will not begin to perform untill you've done about 1000km, they are a really tightly built little machine but when they start to sing it's a symphony. I ride all sorts of bikes and scoots but little Sym is my fave!

cheers from Australia

SymbaWal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »
Thanks Baron! My bike's got 64 miles on it now, and it's already starting to sing! Just had my first gas fill-up tonight. Very interesting experience -- wasn't sure if I was full or not, so I had to carefully manipulate the pump. That fuel filler door is very tight! Luckily, I didn't have any spillover but it took some skill to not spill.
'10 SYM Symba (light blue)
'06 Tomos Revival
'01 Tomos Targa LX
'77 Garelli SuperSport XL
'72 Honda N600 (the car; 2 cyl. 598cc air-cooled)
(former bikes: '73 Honda CT90, '91 Honda CT70)

oldman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 10:33:41 PM »
Be careful not to overfill.  The fuel overflow goes through a tube that may end up causing hydrolock.  Some people remove the overflow tube.  See elsewhere in the forum for details.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()