Author Topic: Isotta windscreen  (Read 728 times)

tommer

• View Profile
Isotta windscreen
« on: December 01, 2019, 10:06:05 AM »
Good day to everyone , new member here . Has anyone else had a little trouble with the isotta windscreen  , I had to file quite a bit of here and there to get it to fit ? It also sits of to the right a little , all in all though it's a massive improvement over the original  ,I tried getting the screen on eBay from Italian sellers all to no avail  , managed to get it from a Amazon seller in the end , worth the waiting though , any one know where to get a thermostat for this bike , any info appreciated.

campurvis

• www.scooterseals.com
    • View Profile
    • www.scooterseals.com
Re: Isotta windscreen
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 03:56:16 PM »
Thermostats still available in Taiwan. You can email me for a quotre cam@scooterseals.com
Hsinchu City, Taiwan

continentalgt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 04:14:49 AM »
Hi there mines a Voyager 250i (GTS 250i) whats yours?

Parts for these models are patchy here in the UK, the main importer for SYM is motogb.co.uk although when i rang them about spares they told me they only dealt with dealers and gave me my local one in Devon.
Strangely though I was able to order a gasket for the drive case direct from them online without any problems, below is a link to my models engine on their web site, they also do the carb model.

https://shop.motogb.co.uk/parts-catalogue?searchByVehicle=Vehicle&selectBrand=1&selectModel=547

I got hold of an Isotta screen from Austria back in July fitted pretty good without any filing or cutting.

This is really quite an impressive scooter the more I play with it, I picked up a 2008 with low mileage and in pretty good cosmetic condition for 675 in June this year.
I think many people think they are just another chinese model but they are in fact Taiwanese and pretty much right up there with the big boys.

Regards, Mike

campurvis

• www.scooterseals.com
    • View Profile
    • www.scooterseals.com
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 12:02:26 AM »
If parts supplies are patchy in the UK and you get stuck--send me an email. The RV250 and GTS250 are basically the same except the EU bikes were a tiny bit faster (either a different rpm limiter circuit in the CDI-- or no limiting circuit--I forget which).
Hsinchu City, Taiwan

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()