Author Topic: Apart  (Read 1232 times)

RGR

• View Profile
Apart
« on: May 04, 2018, 11:59:13 AM »
Just got a sym citycom 300 I and for my own curiousity how does the front piece just underneath the wind screen come off. I've taken out the 4 screws 2 on each side even the hidden ones underneath the grips threw those little holes, I,ve tried lifting, pulling every which way and it will not come off, anymore tugging and something is going to break, is there a trick, am I missing something.
Thanks to anyone.

Tromper

• View Profile
Re: Apart
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 08:05:30 PM »
Assuming your bike's the same as the k9 service manual I have an the cover you're talking about is the one I think it is then you have 13 screws to pull not 8

08 SYM HD200
07 Suzuki Burgman 650

RGR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 12:04:49 PM »
I've looked at the service manual and it says there are three on each side, and that front panel just under the windshield will not pull off, must be some other clips or tabs holding it and if I pull anymore it will break.

Vicalva

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 05:36:19 PM »
that panel is held in place by two screws,(by way of those two access holes underneath the grips), after you remove those screws, apply pressure on the top edge of the panel down and out with your finger tips, there are four tabs that need to be pulled out of their locating slots, thats all there is to it....hope this helps.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()