Author Topic: Mio performance parts  (Read 14599 times)

faz

• View Profile
Mio performance parts
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »
Hi has anyone added any performance parts to their mio 100?? if so please list or mention such as Airfilter or exhaust ect!! 

phipsd

• View Profile
Re: Mio performance parts
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »
In the long run if you need more power and a faster bike; it would be cheaper to save up your money and buy a larger faster bike.

gitsum

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 10:18:14 AM »
Opening up the air box some and rejetting your carb can give you a nice little boost and only costs a few bucks.  Try switching to 1 gram lighter than stock Dr. Pulley sliders.  If you are rpm limited at top speed you can try shaving the variator boss 1-2 mm.  Depending on how your exhaust and baffles are designed you can try drilling a few small holes.   

The Dr. Pulley sliders alone will give you a little more snap in the low and midrange, a couple of miles faster on the top end.

Opening up the breathing on a small efficient four stroke engine should give you and easy 10 - 15 % more horsepower, if done correctly.

orangefish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 03:32:40 AM »
I got a Race variator for my Mio 100 from Scooter assassins, it arrived in 12 days price was reasonable and free shipping, they have quite a few parts for the Mio 100, i emailed them and they said they would add sport exhausts and other parts soon, their site is exportstrength.com

footslab

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 11:45:42 PM »
Hi
Could you please advise if the Race Variator improve your performance  of the MIO 100 ?

Many Thanks :D