Author Topic: Wolf Classic photo thread; let's see your bike  (Read 48952 times)

Pyrate

• View Profile
Re: Wolf Classic photo thread; let's see your bike
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 11:39:48 AM »
Thanks for your help.

Tried it with DropBox, but it looks like it takes you to right into my account. I'm usually pretty savvy with this stuff, but apparently not with this.

I saw the link above, knew it was for photos, guess I'm used to uploads, not 'link shares'.
Maybe flickr will be better. I'll figure it out later. :)No biggie!

It's not a stellar shot anyhow.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:42:51 AM by Pyrate »
Loves to ride 2-wheeled things with handlebars...

Pyrate

• View Profile
(Flickr Link.) Rode it home yesterday!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 07:21:48 AM »
This may work? Finally a bike that fits me.  ;) 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dzgnboy/8651976999/#in/photostream/
Loves to ride 2-wheeled things with handlebars...

C Bowers

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 08:07:07 PM »
Hi Pyrate

Congrats on the SYM wolf. Looks like a great bike, I have a SYM rv250 scooter and really enjoy it as well as a 1975 suzuki gt185 street bike (very similar to the wolf) that I am revamping. Enjoy your bike.
Nice to see another Canadian contributor.

CB
Springdale NL

DeepSeaWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 02:13:40 PM »
Nngai06 nice ride... Did you have to re-jet for that exhaust? Or was it a direct bolt on....?

I'm diggin the seat, but I'm still lookin for a cafe seat hat will fit our Lil beast 150's

Definitely not the best pic (I'll post some more when I can take some better ones), but this is my Wolf getting fitted with a retro-seat, megaphone exhaust and bar-ends. Digging the look.

DeepSeaWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2013, 01:16:46 PM »

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:59:42 PM by DeepSeaWolf »

nngai06

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2013, 02:11:37 PM »
Nngai06 nice ride... Did you have to re-jet for that exhaust? Or was it a direct bolt on....?

I'm diggin the seat, but I'm still lookin for a cafe seat hat will fit our Lil beast 150's

Definitely not the best pic (I'll post some more when I can take some better ones), but this is my Wolf getting fitted with a retro-seat, megaphone exhaust and bar-ends. Digging the look.

Yes @deepseawolf, it had to be rejetted. Pops when it's cold out, but overall it's a lot more fun to ride.

Mr_Krabs

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 09:13:09 PM »

This is me on a stop on the Angeles Forest Highway.

phrenchtwist

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 04:13:02 PM »
Hey guys, new member here. Just bought the Wolf yesterday. My first motorcycle! The dealer had bought her from a trade show in Indianapolis earlier this year. She came with the saddlebags so he threw those in. The bags were stuffed with what I'm assuming is Taiwanese newspaper along with some basic tools, certificate of origin, and the manual. I should have taken a photo of those newspapers :(

She runs great, looks great. Unfortunately, came with the crappy rubber front turn signal stems. Guess I'll have to get that swapped later.

This statute in the background is called the Sun Singer. It's in a University of Illinois park close to Champaign, IL.

CapnK

• Gear up and go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2013, 07:35:12 PM »
She looks nice, phrench! That is the first all-white Wolf I recall seeing online in the hands of an owner, & it's sharp. Good deal on the bags, too. I am going to have to buy some for the trip to bring my Wolf home in a few weeks, but will probably get a cheaper nylon version for now at least. Below are some pics of my bike which I will be going to pick up late this month/early next. Yep, rubber turn lights too. If that is the only thing I have to worry about, for a long time, I don't mind at all. :)

Lovin' my Wolf & Riding in G-town, SC.

phrenchtwist

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »
Nice Cap! Chili Red was actually my first choice with colors but the dealer only had the white and with the bags it was too good a deal to pass up.

Hope you get yours sooner rather than later. Make it hap'n, Cap'n.

Let's go Blackhawks!!!

DRJ

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2013, 10:42:13 PM »
So, here's my bike.  Was planning on doing a few more things but, I think I'm done for a while.  Thanks for all of the posts about removing the smog stuff!  Followed your info and it went pretty smooth!

Parts is parts!  De-smogged, de-stickered (also removed the stickers on the swing arm that are in the picture), removed various other parts including rubber signal mounts that everyone complains about, changed rear tail light/license plate assembly, fabricated heat guard (which will be modified again), mounted dual sport tires (definitely affected handling! Not as good but, I think they look great!), removed center kickstand, etc.....Would be great if we all lived in the same area and organized a big Wolf ride!!!

randysway223

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 09:38:15 AM »
Very nice looking bikes. I was just checking out the colors, I think the green looks the most striking of the bunch.

ootscoot

• Another Dealer hard at work...
    • View Profile
    • ootyscooters.com
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »
Here's my green Wolf: note the cool clock!
and...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 10:02:21 PM by ootscoot »
Ooty's Scooters - Santa Barbara, CA.
SYM Dealer, SYM rider, SYM owner - got them all!

ootscoot

• Another Dealer hard at work...
    • View Profile
    • ootyscooters.com
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2013, 05:05:35 PM »
Customer brought this bike in for repairs - new instrument cluster, new front fender - it had been a little banged up. He had the tank sanded and clearcoated - once Red, now the Silver Wolf. 
Ooty's Scooters - Santa Barbara, CA.
SYM Dealer, SYM rider, SYM owner - got them all!

pacnwfoto

• gearhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2013, 06:47:01 PM »

SWEET!  It looks very much like my old 1981 SR500.

Just say NO to ugly and impractical motorcycles.