Author Topic: Fiddle II 50 tuning  (Read 35239 times)

quicky

• View Profile
Re: Fiddle II 50 tuning
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 07:09:03 AM »
we sell  Cali Classic's and have not seen a throttle restricting screw..perform a cdi swap, variator washer removed will get you 35mph tops. :o

Bontjuv

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 02:37:36 AM »
we sell  Cali Classic's and have not seen a throttle restricting screw..perform a cdi swap, variator washer removed will get you 35mph tops. :o
The restriction screw is inside the carb. remove the 2 screws on top of the carb and remove the top. There is a screw on the top lid. Adjust the screw and youre done. My Fiddle II does 65-70 kmh on the flat. 70-80 when its homesick :p

orangefish

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 12:00:30 AM »
SYM Fiddle II 50 / Symply 50cc unrestricted cdi's are just $38.90 with free worldwide delivery

I saw them here

http://www.exportstrength.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&products_id=1097

timo pehkonen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »
I have a sym fiddle ll 50 from year 2010 and 9000km is driven. I took away restrictions from variator box (washer), carburator (cut off the restriction screw), changed new variator belt, tried with heavier and lighter rolls, took away the metallic plate from air cleaner and put two washers to raise the carburator needle. After all these operations it still goes only 45 km/hour and easily suffocate when you start to accelerate from traffic lights.  Have you any suggestions how to get my scooter go little faster and where to order unrestricted cdi-box, which is suitable for fiddle ll? Is there any other restrictions in exhaust pipe or somewhere else

MKECali50

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 07:11:27 AM »
Just curious if the new belt for the variator was shorter than the original belt. That little difference would change your 'gear' ratio and keep your speed a tad lower.