Author Topic: where do buy accessories for the DD 50?  (Read 3341 times)

TidusWulf

• View Profile
where do buy accessories for the DD 50?
« on: January 18, 2012, 03:23:49 AM »
I'm thinking stuff like luggage racks or some way to fasten a basket to the front. I saw someone had a modification where the brake lights and the turn lights were one unit in back, rather than the two side bulbs up near the seat. There's a store near my house that sells the luggage rack but it's $80. $80 for a metal square with hoels for screws is a little insane...

campurvis

• www.scooterseals.com
    • View Profile
    • www.scooterseals.com
Re: where do buy accessories for the DD 50?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:25:49 PM »
I think the DD50 might be exactly the same as the DIO 50 that was once very popular here in Taiwan.   If so, universal front mount baskets (black) were pretty common. Not so sure about racks. Regarding rear taillight/signal assemblies I have no idea.

If you want I can check around after the Lunar New Year holiday is over at month end and get back to you.
In order to do so properly it would be best to cover your licence plate number and send me actual jpeg photos of your bike--front, rear and side views. 

While SYMs are basically the same underneath, sometimes different outer skin was used in different markets.
Anyhow, it might be worth a shot. I can be reached via email. cam@scooterseals.com
Hsinchu City, Taiwan