Author Topic: Anyone want to trade their stock muffler?  (Read 102 times)

kdb650

• View Profile
Anyone want to trade their stock muffler?
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:47:30 PM »
Hi everyone,

Last year I bought a second hand 2016 Sym to replace my scooter. The scooter was amazing for getting through all of San Francisco's traffic but after seeing all of the beautiful motorcycles running around I couldn't stop thinking about how much more fun a motorcycle would be. I've been slowly modifying the bike here and there trying to remove all of the chrome bits and now I'd like to swap out the muffler. The previous owner installed an incredibly loud aftermarket muffler so I bought the current one as a replacement. It's much quieter than what was on the bike but still louder than stock I'd imagine.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their stock Sym muffler for mine? I'd be happy to ship my mine first so your downtime is minimized. For reference the exhaust is the Dunstall style reverse cone muffler found here: https://www.dimecitycycles.com/vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-custom-motorcycle-exhaust-parts-dunstall-reverse-cone-motorcycle-muffler-80-84051.html

Here's a photo of the muffler installed on my bike:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kft9vy3qukqgnx/IMG_0487%202.jpg?dl=0

Thanks for looking!

Patoloco714

• View Profile
Re: Anyone want to trade their stock muffler?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 09:09:10 PM »
Wow thatís pretty badass looking. Hmmmm. Gonna sleep on it!

ChairmanMaose

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 07:48:38 PM »
Great looking build.

kdb650

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 11:09:45 PM »
Thanks! It's so fun tinkering with these bikes, there's just so much you can do.