Author Topic: Scooter Maintenance  (Read 141 times)

david23

• View Profile
Scooter Maintenance
« on: October 26, 2017, 02:05:03 PM »
Hello again fellow human beings I can't stress enough the importance of routine/regular maintenance I change my own motor oil every 2,000 miles, check the air pressure of my tires daily when they are cold, otherwise you won't get an accurate reading If you ride to the gas station and check them there before you add air it won't be an accurate reading because pressure has already built up inside the tire so do it when the tires are cold I clean the bike about once a week, and basically I show it love and consideration It might sound crazy, but objects seem to respond to positive vibes from human beings just like animals and other living creatures Don't ask me how this is possible because I have no idea, I just feel it , something that has no description Just have a positive attitude in every aspect of your life, and good things are sure to follow I know it's another crazy topic, but I'm not like most people, I'm very unconventional That's all I have for right now Later and have a good one
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:09:46 PM by david23 »

• View Profile
Re: Scooter Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 07:04:29 PM »
I have heard like attracts like and your frequency gives you back what you give out. But never with machines. This is a first. Has some merit. I often go in the garage just to look at the HD.

redridinghood

• View Profile
Re: Scooter Maintenance
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »