Author Topic: $400 Selling a 2012 Wolf Classic 150 ( Brooklyn, New York ) Bad Engine...  (Read 153 times)

glwood79

• View Profile
FOR SALE !! Attention NYC! $400 Red and Black SYM WOLF CLASSIC

so I bought my gf a 2012 Sym Wolf Classic 150 last Xmas. It currently wasn't working when I bought it from the original owner, but I thought it would be a nice project that my gf and I could work on. Unfortunately time is not on our side. We got engaged and moved to a new place in Brooklyn and we just don't have time to fix the bike. It has a good clean body, no major dents or accidents. I did do some paint changes, nothing to major from the stock look. I will include some extra parts I bought and three batteries, and the leather saddle bags I installed. Also have the printed repair book and the title.

I am selling it AS IS for $400. Pricing it to part with it quickly. Since I didn't really have the time to tinker with it, All I know is that the engine is bad. Electrics are fine. carbs are clean, tank is good, etc. Since I didn't have time to delve into it or take it to a shop, I am selling it at a low low price. Can be a great project bike for someone else or a part bike.

I am located in Red Hook Brooklyn, so please message me if you are interested or have questions.

I am new to the forum, so not sure now to post photos

DaveyBoy

• View Profile
I am interested, sent you a PM.
Wolf Classic 150, Suzuki TU250x