Author Topic: Whatever  (Read 302 times)

david23

• View Profile
Whatever
« on: October 10, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »
Hi everyone, it's me again What's going on in this world of ours I last wrote about something like this regarding the hurricane in Texas Since then we've had hurricanes in Puerto Rico, Florida, other places, now recently fires in pretty much the whole state of California I'm not going to forget the horrible, evil shooting in Las Vegas Nevada What's going on with people I just have to rant and rave about this because people are just not reacting even when natural disasters occur Someone help me understand When we get a nice peaceful world with nice and compassionate people, then we can enjoy our vehicles with a clearer conscience, including scooters, motorcycles and everything else What's your input? Have a good one

Syd

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Whatever
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 02:16:52 PM »
A rant's one thing, but let's keep overt politics out of it, K?

redridinghood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 03:02:49 PM »
There was a TV series called 'Millennium' created by the people who brought us The X-Files and I thought it was a great show...that lasted 3 years and didn't quite make it to The Millennium (they had to bring back the lead character 'Frank Black' (Lance Henriksen) to an episode of The X-Files for a half-assed conclusion to the series...)

It was a dark series, maybe too dark for the masses who were bombarded daily with doom and gloom, to include many end of the world predictions that surrounded the upcoming new Millennium (Y2K)

I know people too scarily close to this character (watch the opening. Sorry, this is the only place online I could find it)

https://www.onitube.com/video/45292/millennium-s02e07-19-19

Be careful not to get sucked in too deep by all the drama of the entire 🌎🌍🌏...

Nothing new under the 🌞 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-8sCLWwLk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9poCAuYT-s

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:07:09 PM by redridinghood »

Syd

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 08:14:26 PM »
I still get the creeps when I see a dead bird!

DigginMySYM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 03:01:27 AM »
Several credible sources have commented on the purposeful use of chemicals, HAARP, and HAARP style installations around the world in localized and global geo-engineering and geo-manipulation (it's more than just about climate change). What I've heard and read about is almost unbelievable, but with credible people discussing these things... Do a bit of research on these topics. It will blow your mind... unless you're already informed about some of what the current global aristocracy has been up to.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:22:02 PM by DigginMySYM »
'13 SYM HD200 ~Smooth~
'08 Suzuki Burgman 400.... Nice!
Let's Conspire To Ignite All The Souls That Would Die Just To Feel Alive

marco

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 05:10:21 PM »
At the risk of going political: All corporate media is written on the backs of advertisers, and there are only like 4 media conglomerates that control the US market share so go figure....
If people can't see what is happening then media is their only "view" onto the world and just try finding non-corporate media in anywhere but big cities!
-------
Washington State
2008 Sym HD200
2006 Kymco People 150

DigginMySYM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 07:36:07 PM »
marco, The internet, when used with a cautious, critical eye has made mainstream/corporate media obsolete for thinking minds everywhere.
'13 SYM HD200 ~Smooth~

Syd

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 09:06:07 PM »
marco, The internet, when used with a cautious, critical eye has made mainstream/corporate media obsolete for thinking minds everywhere.
I don't disagree, but the signal to noise ratio on the internet as a whole is very high. I don't want to lock this thread, so keep it civil (and try talking about scooters!)

DigginMySYM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 10:40:59 PM »
yeah Syd, this is an unusual topic for this forum. this will be my last post in it. Scooter talk elsewhere.
marco, i can see how my words might seem condescending. no disrespect intended... just an acknowledgment  that everyone now has access to certain technologies which can potentially make old ways of doing things obsolete by giving people new ways to weed out and ignore what's false and seek out info which has at least some truth to it.
'13 SYM HD200 ~Smooth~