Author Topic: Hurricane in Texas  (Read 98 times)

david23

• View Profile
Hurricane in Texas
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »
Hello everyone, I'd like for all of you to pray with all your hearts so the hurricane doesn't hit landfall in the Texas area I realize this has nothing to do with scooters, but what's more important? Peoples lives are at stake Please pray so all these bad things don't happen anymore Thanks and you can be sure that prayers are very powerful and work when you really believe, goodbye for now I'd like to add one more thing, again I apologize for being so off topic, but everyone's situation effects everyone else's, I know that this is true, so don't ever wish anything bad on anyone, have a good one
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:08:32 PM by david23 »

campurvis

• www.scooterseals.com
    • View Profile
    • www.scooterseals.com
Re: Hurricane in Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 10:22:00 PM »
That is an extremely dangerous storm by anyone’s tyfoon/hurricane standards...and so much low-lying land.  I wish people there the very best in a really tough situation. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:30:08 PM by campurvis »
Hsinchu City, Taiwan

GLV55

• View Profile
Re: Hurricane in Texas
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 07:41:13 PM »
Don't worry about being "off topic" - people and their safety are always an appropriate topic. We will continue to keep all the good people of Texas in our prayers as you come out of the storm and go through the long recovery process. Keep us posted on how things are going for you. We got your back.
2014 PCH 150 (Matte Black)
Nampa, ID