Author Topic: the new SYM Citycom 300S is alive and well...  (Read 352 times)

citycom1

• View Profile
the new SYM Citycom 300S is alive and well...
« on: July 08, 2017, 02:55:47 PM »
 Felt like I had to make a fresh post positively stating the terrific new SYM 300 S is made and available. 
My source is Ooty's scooters in Santa Barbara, California.   I purchased the new S from them last year. I have noticed owners Chris and Ryan also make some of the most informative friendly helpful responses to questions on this forum. 
 I just called and spoke to Ryan. He said they sometimes run out of colors until they make a fresh batch. I think I got the last white one. They have discontinued the red.  And, most importantly, they are still made.
I hope this gets fresh post status as  people need to know unabashedly they can order and get the new version of the Citycom.   The most functional changes being more horsepower, more torque, and better brakes.
 Look both ways :)

Tromper

• View Profile
Re: the new SYM Citycom 300S is alive and well...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 07:17:10 PM »
Good to hear it.  I've been wanting to check one out for some time, but the local SYM dealer in Seattle won't keep one on the floor so it hasn't happened.
Chris of Ooty's used to be a very active member on this forum, not sure if it's the same Chris or not, he noted some health issues a couple years back and has not posted since.

Either way glad to hear the positive review, & that Ooty's is still out there if I ever get down that way.

Felt like I had to make a fresh post positively stating the terrific new SYM 300 S is made and available. 
My source is Ooty's scooters in Santa Barbara, California.   I purchased the new S from them last year. I have noticed owners Chris and Ryan also make some of the most informative friendly helpful responses to questions on this forum. 
 I just called and spoke to Ryan. He said they sometimes run out of colors until they make a fresh batch. I think I got the last white one. They have discontinued the red.  And, most importantly, they are still made.
I hope this gets fresh post status as  people need to know unabashedly they can order and get the new version of the Citycom.   The most functional changes being more horsepower, more torque, and better brakes.
 Look both ways :)
08 SYM HD200
07 Suzuki Burgman 650