Author Topic: WTB handlebars and blue front handlebar cover for HD200 Evo dual disk  (Read 79 times)

Narzio

• View Profile
I bought my bike with damaged front handlebar cover. A used gray replacement didn't fit.  I think the handlebar is bent.  The blue cover is on backorder and a new handlebar is too expensive.  Anyone know where to find cheap used parts?

Tromper

• View Profile
I bought my bike with damaged front handlebar cover. A used gray replacement didn't fit.  I think the handlebar is bent.  The blue cover is on backorder and a new handlebar is too expensive.  Anyone know where to find cheap used parts?

Ebay has been about it for any blue plastic.  They discontinued the color, & haven't kept up any stock of it for spares.
If you find a source please let me know.  I was thinking of getting a can of the blue made by a local outfit doing a color match off the bike so I have some.

Handlebar you should be able to get from the dealer, or Alliance, or, once again, Ebay.  I think that is unchanged over the years, but I could be wrong.  Considering you're looking for blue plastic I assume you have something older than a k10.  If you can't dig it up elsewhere ping Ryan at Seattle Cycle and ask if he's parting the wrecked HD still.  It took a front end hit so no front plastic, but the bar may be good.  No guarantee on what he'd charge.  Seattle's a pricey town to exist in so he's not the lowest generally but has been good to deal with in my experience.
08 SYM HD200
07 Suzuki Burgman 650