Author Topic: 2017 Yamaha Bolt R Spec  (Read 159 times)

david23

• View Profile
2017 Yamaha Bolt R Spec
« on: May 04, 2017, 02:29:19 PM »
I have a dilemma fellow motorbike enthusiasts I'm just going to put this out there and see what kind of responses I receive I have a 2015 SYM HD 200 scooter and I also have a 2015 Suzuki Boulevard M109R motorcycle I plan to keep both bikes and add a 3rd to the stable so to speak You see I watch a lot of motovloggers on Youtube and they kind off gave me the bug to be hungry for more bikes I'm considering 1st a 2017 Harley Davidson CVO Breakout which is quite an expensive bike, and 2nd I'm considering a 2017 Yamaha WR250R but would like to convert it to belt drive as I've mentioned in another post I'm leaning towards the Harley, but the Yamaha is an all around great bike I could get both, but I'm up in the air Any feedback would be great Thanks for your time and until next time Have a good one

I wanted to modify, update the previous statement After careful consideration, I have finally decided on what new motorcycle to get Although the Harleys are great bikes and I may someday get one, I don't see spending that kind of money for a new one I have definitely decided to get a 2017 Yamaha Bolt Rspec, it is reasonably priced, it rides great, great on gas, easy to work on basic maintenance items and other great features as well So that's my final decision, I really dig this bike, later and have a good one
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:33:24 PM by david23 »

Syd

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Harley or Yamaha
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 10:26:37 PM »
[Personal opinion] The Yamaha is fugly, but I'm no Harley fan either. Get the Yamaha.

sixpence

• View Profile
Re: Harley or Yamaha
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 07:16:59 AM »
[Personal opinion] The Yamaha is fugly, but I'm no Harley fan either. Get the Yamaha.
I was going to say that you spell my road name with two g's but then I realised I don't have a Yamaha any more  :o  ::)  8)

WIN_20161214_204911 by Lesley Morrison, on Flickr
I always blame it on old age