Author Topic: Cafe / Scrambler Style Mods  (Read 549 times)

ginad287

• View Profile
Cafe / Scrambler Style Mods
« on: April 20, 2017, 05:01:50 PM »
Pipe: SF Moto, just don't go to them for mysterious repairs, such as your bike turning off when in 3rd gear. They're not that bright.
Mirror: CRG blindsight bar end mirror & adapter from Revzilla, (shop around). Also, look at some sweet bicycle mirrors you can glue into if you need to repair. Remove those silly bar ends unless you need extra muscle to handle your 150 🤦‍♀️.
License plate turn signals: Custom Dynamics LED license plate bolts. (Don't do LED if you plan on relying on a kick start). Considered this to remove the whole interior.
Tail Light: 12V Lucas LED. Trimming the rear fender soon.
Headlight: removed the turn signals and replaced them with the LEDs from a simple and under $20 "7in Motorcycle Headlight Turn Signal Indicators for Harley Yamaha Honda" on eBay. Basic high school soldering and electric knowledge required.
Seat: my boyfriend, 💞👍 eBay for the seat fits my and only my ass. Passenger seat pegs removed.
Tires: I like it nobby. F28.5 R30.8
As big as we can go with proper aesthetic... Handling is easier after riding everyday for 4 weeks. 🤙
▪️Removed unnecessary accessories & emissions crap that weigh the bike down.
▫️ Trim or replace rear fender.
▫️ Remove chain guard.
▫️ Sand blast.
▫️ Self rust and seal tank.
▫️ Drop handlebars 1".
▫️ Remove & replace headlight with vintage speedo.
▫️ Build my own bike.

GLV55

• View Profile
Re: Cafe / Scrambler Style Mods
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 10:17:14 PM »
Suh - weet bike! Nice job on the mods, and also a fantastic photo - thanks for sharing with the forum here. You really have a one-of-a-kind there!
2014 PCH 150 (Matte Black)
Nampa, ID