Author Topic: Guess what the criminal got for cristmas?  (Read 478 times)

Texasliam

• View Profile
Guess what the criminal got for cristmas?
« on: December 25, 2016, 04:31:19 PM »
My symba.   I'm bummed out.

Rhashad

• View Profile
Re: Guess what the criminal got for cristmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 08:13:26 PM »
Aw man! That sucks, I'm so sorry to hear that! When and how did this happen? This time of year you have to be extra precautious! People will steal anything! I will the best for you that your property is recovered soon or you get something better!

Texasliam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 12:51:31 PM »
they got my garage door open somehow,  It faces the Alley.  I don't know how.  Is there some kind of universal garage door opener that thieves can use.  Anyways there is another symba 200 miles away thats Been sitting outside since 2010 very close to saltwater. 4 miles on it.   corroded,  What a shame.  If anyone needs parts check it on craigslist.  costal Texas

campurvis

• www.scooterseals.com
    • View Profile
    • www.scooterseals.com
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »
I know a guy in western Canada whose garage door was opened in blistery midwinter by accident.  He figured somebody at the hospital across the street used a remote to start their car and it worked on the same frequency as his garage door.  Iím sure thieves have it all figured out. Very sorry to hear they got your bike.
Hsinchu City, Taiwan

CynCyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 10:17:26 PM »
oh no! That sucks. I'm sorry.
Did you report it to the police? Mine was stolen too, and recovered by the police about 6/7 days later. In hindsight, I kind of wish I hadn't bothered b/c when I got it back, she was in horrible shape and it's costing me a lot of money to fix her back up (about $200 in towing/storage fees, $350 (and that's with a discount) in tune up and replacing gas tank/lock set, countless hours of labor on my end to remove the spray paint). However, I think I'll sell her in the spring... in order to give me some $$ to buy a different scooter.

LanceN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 02:34:50 PM »
Awful that your bike got stolen. Noticed you mentioned the south Texas craigslist bike that was wasting away, so I had to comment. It's now sitting in my garage in south Louisiana - my wife bought it. A good cleaning inside and out, and she's riding the heck out of it. It's definitely getting the love it deserves now! Hope they catch the jerk who ripped you off.