Author Topic: Where to put this hose?  (Read 480 times)

poTTa20

• View Profile
Where to put this hose?
« on: April 21, 2016, 05:38:01 AM »
Hi to all.
It is time to start my Joyride season, but, I am not able to turn it on :( .
Okay, I took carburetor to service and they fix it. BUT, in hurry, i forgot to take a good look(or take good pictures) where hoses goes, so I make real mess :).
Can someone tell me where the second end of this hose goes (Not fuel, but this other hose)?

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 05:39:40 AM by poTTa20 »

poTTa20

• View Profile
Re: Where to put this hose?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 06:56:51 AM »
And for what is this hole?

CarefulRider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 07:51:12 AM »
Wish I could give you a direct answer, but my scoot does not have many miles on it, & I have never 'opened' it up, & have done nothing more to it other than an oil change.

However, below is a link to a manual to an HD200. I have read that the JoyRide has the same engine. I have looked at the manual & there are pictures of the fuel system, in which, if you look patiently & closely, you should find the location of fuel system components, including connection points of hoses.

Hope it helps, & good luck. Next time, may I suggest that you make it easier on yourself & label items as you disconnect. Link below:

http://scooterunderground.ca/knowledge/manuals/index.htm
Don't grow old; & choose your parents well

poTTa20

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 11:30:07 PM »
Thanks a lot Carefulrider. Link didnt help, but fact that HD 200 has same engine did. Joyride isnt so comon like HD200 and searching for HD200 engine picrures did its job...
Both things are some kind of air outlet tubes that helps engine to be "green", so probably, before mess up that I have made, they even didnt go anywhere :-)