Author Topic: Potential $2 fix to gas cap leak/arrestor wear  (Read 3074 times)

pele101

• View Profile
Re: Potential $2 fix to gas cap leak/arrestor wear
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 02:55:38 PM »
UPDATE, UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
I have sued SYM for their defective gas tank metal to plastic wear. Initially this was a bad decision on SYM of cutting costs and doing a gas cap metal to plastic gas tank. It wears the plastic on the gas tank and we all paid for it. I posted this discussion when I thought it was only my scooter the defective one and how I should find a solution to fixing it. No way. There is nothing to fix. It was defective. This lawsuit took me 2 years and it was worth it. Sym specially Mike Hickman tried to fight it and put all kinds of excuses such as: I did not know how to put gas cap on, not known defects on this model, nobody has ever complained, we will fight the lawsuit with an army of lawyers (no lawyer showed up), i will replace model with same one, I (Mike) don't want to pay attorney fees so I want to settle and give you lots of money minus attorney fees, SYM tried delaying trial many times and finding all kinds of excuses. Let it be known SYM has fooled many of us customers of SYM HD200 evo model in making us think it was our scooter the only defective or it was your fault messing with the tank (gas leak). Don't try to fix it. Just sue them. I won and you can win too. Do not believe Mike he is a bullshitter and will try to change your mind. It did not work for me. I put him in his place!!! Now Mike Hickman is in jeopardy of losing his job for bullshitting many dealers and customers. These lawsuits are coming out of his paycheck i hope.
Many dealers have cancelled orders and hundreds of customers have had defective issues. Do not settle for less!!! Next post I will include settlement details and copy of check that was made out to me. It was worth winning instead of living with a defective scooter and SYM knowing they ripped you off. They took your money and now is time to get it back!!! You can respond to this thread and I will provide the attorney to seek in filing a lawsuit and how to win this issue. If you need additional details you can respond to this thread and I will can help you with any question you may have. Remember the one that pays is SYM distributor and not the dealer you got scooter from.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 03:52:19 PM by pele101 »

AMAC1680

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 05:02:05 AM »
That post is starting to look trollish......
Gotta be an something up.

pele101

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »
Not really man. Just trying to help customers like myself that bought a defective scooter with a gas leak and inform them of the possibilities of being compensated. I thought I was alone but there are hundreds out there with these issues and don't know what to do.