Author Topic: The scooter I want (Are you listening, Sym?)  (Read 5699 times)

Tromper

• View Profile
Re: The scooter I want (Are you listening, Sym?)
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2017, 01:56:28 AM »
If you'd like I can let ya take mine for a parking lot spin so you can get a feel for the difference.
Sounds like we're pretty close, & there's a good spot for that up behind Sears/Central Market in Shoreline.
I have a pretty fresh set of City Grips on one and a nicely settled in set on another.
At least that'd give you an idea on whether it's worth running the OEMs while you save a few shekels to do 'em both.

PM me if you're interested, we'll hack out details.
08 SYM HD200
07 Suzuki Burgman 650

david23

• View Profile
Re: The scooter I want (Are you listening, Sym?)
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2017, 03:07:46 PM »
I agree with most of your requests I would want my ideal scooter to not be as bulky as the Suzuki Burgman and to be styled like an old school scooter such as a vintage Vespa or Lambretta I was reading some of the other responses, don't know how factual they are, but if scooter and motorcycle sales are going down worldwide, the companies won't have that incentive to satisfy us customers like we want them to I know they have the technology and vision to do these marvelous things to make outstanding scooters, but companies need purpose, incentive and be able to know they're going to make a profit while doing so Europe gets a lot of cool scooters, motorcycles, cars and other vehicles that America doesn't But anyway, let's hope that dream scooter will one day see the land through New York to San Francisco